We make efforts to firmly establish the autonomous safety management culture at all work places by deriving potential hazard, risk, and problem in each work place and suggesting the comprehensive measures for the owner to autonomously make improvements.
Also, we conduct industrial safety diagnosis on various dangerous processes and facilities to derive potential hazards, risks, and danger factors and suggest the problem and improvement measures so that the owner can autonomously make improvements.
The target work places are as follows.
- Conduct diagnosis on the work place that received the diagnostic command from the head of regional labor office or upon autonomous request of the owner of the work place
- Check hazardous and dangerous elements of the work place in advance and conduct on-the-spot safety and health diagnosis
- Diagnostic Command: The work place the owner of which requested for the diagnosis after receiving the order to receive safety and health diagnosis based on Article 47 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Autonomous Diagnosis: The work place the owner of which requested for the diagnosis for autonomous improvement
- Implementation of safety diagnosis based on laws outside the Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Precise Safety Diagnosis based on Article 16.3 of the High-Pressure Gas Safety Control Act
- Safety diagnosis based on Article 22 of the Toxic Chemicals Control Act
- Precise safety diagnosis based on Article 9 of the Act on the Establishment of Safe Laboratory Environment
The areas of diagnosis are as follows.
- Diagnosis autonomously requested by the work place
- Damage Prediction Diagnosis: Diagnosis for suggesting managerial and facility wise matters that are required in the field in order to predict the damage due to the leakage of poisonous substances and flammable gases, establish emergency action plan, and minimize damage
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI): Diagnosis for suggesting facility inspection method and inspection validity based on facility risks and for retaining and managing the validity (life prediction)
- Risk Assessment (FTA, etc.): Diagnosis of process risks for the development of appropriate safety measures
- Explosion Proof/Grounding, Etc.: Classification of the place with explosion risk and diagnosis of preventive measures
- Diagnosis of the area that needs to be examined for the safety and health of the work place